1) Jokes in Levels is a website for everybody who wants to practise reading English. The jokes are for both students and teachers of English.
2) It is forbidden to copy anything from this website. However, if you are a student, you can copy texts for your personal use when you learn English, never for making money. If you are a teacher, you can copy texts for your students but only for teaching in your classes. It is forbidden to use the texts from this website for making money. However, it is OK when you make money teaching your students in classes.
3) We are not responsible for any action which you do when you use this website. We are not responsible for correctness of the website or any texts. We are not responsible for anything that happens to you when you use this website and read jokes in English.
4) We reserve the right to change, correct or delete any information in the Comments section.
5) If you disagree with these conditions, please do not use this website.
6) We are here to help you understand jokes in English. If Jokes in Levels help you, we would like to know how it helps you. If the website could be better, we would like to know how it could be better. Please send an email to email@example.com and write about everything that is important to you. You can help us have better Jokes in Levels.